Tuesday, April 12, 2016

#100daysofFunFood

Some of you may remember this post about 100 days of happiness by my friend, Stacey. (Incidentally, Stacey has her own blog now, Chew the FATT). I was invited to participate in the 100 Days challenge this year - but what to do?


A photo posted by elle luna (@elleluna) on

What does every allergy mom do all the time anyway? Cooking!

I cook constantly, but honestly, I don't really enjoy it. I used to love to cook, but with a million substitutions and never knowing if something will work or not, it's a chore.

So, for 100 days, I am going to focus on fun food. For me, that means either playful or something I wouldn't normally attempt. I expect to fail, but hopefully, at the end of 100 days, I will have some new recipes and renewed enjoyment in the kitchen.

It starts next Tuesday. You can follow me on Instagram to see what I accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment