Monday, September 7, 2015

Judgement Free Zone

Likely most have seen this commercial.



So many decisions are the basis for division. In my own experience: adoption (foreign or domestic, private or state, interracial or not  - the list goes on), staying at home vs working, homeschooling vs public schooling (vs private vs charter), homeschooling methods - and most recently in my life, treating food allergies vs not and type of treatment.

I trust that each family is able to make the right decision for them on any of the above issues. My choice is not a reflection on yours.

If you would like to learn about various treatment options, judgement free, please join us at Food Allergy Treatment Talk on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for your glorious posting! I very delighted in understanding it.

    ReplyDelete